Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Live-Tweeted My Mom's Death

In January 2012, a year after my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer, I decided to start this blog and a twitter account to promote it. Little did I know that I would essentially be live-tweeting my mom's last 7 months. As you read through these tweets (please excuse the minor typos), you will experience the many different aspects of how my mom's terminal illness was affecting both me and my mom.






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment: