Monday, July 9, 2012

KEEEEP IT UP IT UP!!!!

I spent the afternoon shopping with my sister while my mom was at the hospital for an Avastin infusion. It was unusual to hang out with my sister. We don't usually send much time together. We haven't always gotten along.

When my mom got home, I told her that my sister and I had had a good time shopping. And she just stared at me (she hasn't been talking much), but I could tell from her eyes that she had something to say. So I offered her a pen and paper and told her to write what she was thinking. This is what she wrote:




I know it's hard to read. It took me awhile to figure out what it said. So I'll type it out word for word (more like letter for letter):

"1. I am gladlalad that yu 2 2 hhadh a a gooood timtimartatime!
2. Keeeep it uppp it up! Keeeepit up!!!!!!it!!!!up!!!!????!!!!!"

Translation: I am glad that you two had a good time! Keep it up!


I'm so glad that she's writing. And that I can kind of read what she's writing. Now if only anyone could figure out what the Farsi says!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment